Saturday, March 15, 2008

STUDENTS ON RHETORIC


I attended the symposium on March 7, 2008, before going I had no idea on what to really get from this. What I found out when I sat there for the first fifteen minutes was that hearing the Undergraduate round table discuss there topics of research and answering the question that were being asked to them, only helped me to understand the critical thinking of rhetoric. I was so shocked that I could finally describe it without feeling like it still does not make sense. I have tried many different ways to approach this new subject and everyway was helping but not enough.

The graduate round table was also very interesting. So much information is being included into their subjects and you have this clear understanding as to where they are going with their information. I hope to soon be at a point where I can completely make this understandable to anyone whom may have the interest.

No comments: